Thursday, March 24, 2005

New and Not Improved

I decided to move the blog onto a new site. The plan is to make short posts more often. The odds of this actually coming to fruition are about equal to the chances it will start raining gold dubloons outside my house, simultaneously making me rich and destroying everything in their path. I'll be moving all the old content onto this site, so the old one will eventually become obsolete. The first article to get that treatment is the Death via Molasses post, featuring the infamous Eggman cartoon in which he regrets nothing. It is the post I recieved the most positive feedback about, in that it is the ONLY post I ever recieved positive feedback about.

In the meantime, you should watch this video, as I found it tremendously entertaining, and at the same time horrifically tragic. But it's stick figure tragedy, so thats different, I guess.

Cheers

-Hawaii out

2 Comments:

Blogger Empyreal said...

Cheery. I like the final gush of blood from the artery at the end.

These are more action-oriented and slickly produced. The stick figure movement is so hot right now, expect to see a special segment of sti-fi at Cannes or Sundance.

5:52 AM, March 24, 2005  
Blogger NU50 said...

What can I say, I like that complex human emotions can be depicted by squiggly black lines on a white background.

That and the gratuitous running over of the unfaithful girlfriend got a particularly loud reaction from me.

..go figure.

7:48 AM, March 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home